Yesterday, I tendered my resignation. That means my 5-year relationship with Analog Devices will come to an end after the usual 15-day grace period. That will be on the 31st but since I'll already be out on vacation come Dec. 22, then that would have to be my last day here.
Personally, I thought last night's Christmas party was a dud. Aside from those organizing genuises who planned for an outdoor party(It didn't cross their mind that it would rain --- and it DID rain!!!), the whole buffet dinner was also total mess! People queued to their respestive color-coded buffet stations and the lines snaked everywhere. It must have taken at least 30 minutes for me to get food!
"Regine" turned out to be better than I expected. She/he was really good at those impromptu lines. And I couldn't believe she really sung and sounded like the real Regine Velasquez! How in the hell did that happen?!
That's "Regine" and Miko Palaka... este Palanca(who turned out to be more of a dud!)
1. Company Xmas Party - our party organizers felt that we needed a much need morale booster so they hired "Regine Velasquez" to host it. Much to our dismay though, "Regine Velasquez" turned out to be the Regine Velasquez gay impersonator! Ate Glow would have been livelier I guess. Haha!
2. Wake up as early as 3am tomorrow and drive up to Caliraya for that fishing trip-cum-xmas party with apartment-mates and house-mates.
3. Attend xmas EB of Ph-Photo. I wish!!!
4. Again wake up early on Sunday and again drive down south to San Pablo for the KOMIKERO ARTS FESTIVAL. This will be fun and I'm not missing it. Will be bringing my Superman Birthrights and hopefully have them signed by Gerry.
5. Squeeze in two caricature drawings that somebody paid for. Hehe!